Virginia Country Real Estate Inc|
Main: (804) 642 6126
Virginia Country Real Estate, Inc. |
3765 George Washington Memorial Highway
P.O. Box 482, Ordinary VA 23131
Gloucester, VA 23061
Fax: (804) 642-0437
Toll Free: (800) 768 5991
Hello and thank you for visiting! It is our goal as your full service real estate company specializing in the cities and county of Gloucester, Mathews, Newport News, Hampton, York County, and Williamsburg areas, to provide you with superior service at all times. Our local expertise and extensive real estate experience will benefit you whether you are serious about buying or selling a home or land at this time, or you're are a returning client checking out the many homeowner resources we offer.
Buying a home? We look forward to helping you select the home of your dreams by taking time to listen to your needs and desires.
Selling a home? Our real estate expertise and many effective marketing programs will give you the exposure and edge you need to sell your home quickly for top dollar.
Returning Client? We appreciate the opportunity to continue to serve you and hope you take advantage of the valuable resources we provide. Come back to visit often!
We consider this community an excellent place to reside and would love to share with you our enthusiasm for the many neighborhoods that encompass it. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled service and look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss how we can best assist you with your real estate needs.
Virginia Country Real Estate
- My husband and I want to make sure that you are aware that Amy McLeod, our Realtor, is a true professional. She recently sold our property and did a fantastic job. Selling a house long distance (we are now in Texas) is never an easy thing to do but Amy was outstanding in keeping us informed and in selling our house. Especially in these though economic times, we are very grateful for her efforts and wanted to make sure you knew. Michael & Diane Golden
- My recent dealings with Virginia Country Real Estate were handled very professionally and were informative. I was most pleased with my working with Joan Jackson. Sincerly, Patricia Carlton
- Jeanne, How could I ask for better service or staff or company? You are the best! Betty McPherson
- Working with Vrginia Country Real Estate and especially Rachael Hicks, was a pleasure! We are out of state and Rachael went out of her way to make sure all went smoothly and our needs & wishes were all met. A great experience. Butch & Janet Ernest
- Could not have asked for better service from Rodney Hockaday. Thanks, Shannon Dishman
- My experience with Virginia Country Real Estate was great. Alison kept me informed every step of the process and when things changed. Thank You, Robert Collins
- We are really happy with our home buying experience at Virginia Country. Nikki work VERY hard to find us the perfect home that was within our budget. She was always there to answer our questions and to calm our first home buyer fears. It was a wonderful experience! Thanks! Ryan & Becky Johnson
- Amy was great helping us find just the right house for our big family. Thanks for the great house! Laura Evans
- We are very happy with the job that you did and we love our new home. Thanks Virginia Country and thanks Debbie!
- Frank & Staff, As always thanks for the great service. Sincerly, Kenny Wiggins
- We were pleased with the service provided by your company through Cathleen Bogue.
- My name is Barry Williams and we had our house listed with Virginia Country last year. We also bought a new house in January. Mike Miller was our agent in both cases. We were sent a survey when we moved into our new house, but it was misplaced in all of the chaos that went with the move over the holidays, but I wanted to make sure I let you know how pleased both myself and my wife were with the service we received from Mike and Heather. Mike really did a brilliant job of pricing our house. We priced it higher than I expected because Mike felt that would put us in a market segment that did not have a lot of competition and we got a full price offer very quickly and ended up getting another offer that was very close to a full price offer as well that was ultimately the contract that was accepted. We ended up getting 2 offers in a very difficult market, both of which were higher than I expected. And in the current market environment, I also had fully expected to end up having to reduce the price on my lower expected sales price. The sales commission that we paid your company was essentially covered by the difference in what I had expected to receive for our house and the money we actually received for the sale based on Mike’s knowledge of the market. I cannot adequately express how grateful we are for that. And if that were not enough, we initially placed our house on the market after we had put a contract in on a “for sale by owner house.” That deal ended up starting to fall apart and when it did we asked Mike for help and he ended up finding us a brand new 5 bedroom house that was over $80,000 cheaper than the FSBO house. We absolutely love our new house and the money we saved (and made on the sale of our old house) is already having a huge impact on our family finances. We have paid off our debts and are now able to fully fund our retirement accounts and save money for our children’s education. I also want to make sure I mention how helpful Heather was during the whole process. She seemed to always be dropping by to have papers signed and really stayed on top of things on a daily basis. I hope I have been able to express how pleased and grateful we are both with the sale of our old house and the purchase of our new house. It really does impact my family every day and will continue to do so for years to come.
I just wanted to inform you that my husband and I think the world of Karen. We first wanted to sell our home a year ago and at that time we were using Karen then after a couple of months took it off the market, Karen was completely understanding and willing to help us out in any way she could. Then on January 1, 2008 we wanted to give it another try, and within 3 days we had a contract. Karen stayed on top of things from what needed to be done and her coming to us to do the paperwork after hours and on weekends. She took the time to show us a number of different land lots for building and every lot she had all the paperwork in hand to answer all of our questions. No only was she great in the sell of our home and the purchase of our land but she was never pushy or willing to sell us something she herself would not want. If only there were more people like that out there. We are very grateful to her. And have referred her and your company to friends and family. Thank you for your time and help. Jamie and John Walters
- Frank Wingfield was wonderful and made me feel comfortable while welling and buying my house.
- I would be hard-pressed to think of anyway our realtor and friend Joan Jackson could have served us better than she has the last year and a half. She has helped us buy, buy again, and sell and we look forward to her help this coming Spring. Her experience and patience has helped us make the right decision over and over again.
- Frank did an excellent job of showing us properties on the water that were in our price range. Very thorough and very pleasant experience.
Karen, I want to thank you for your professionalism in getting the home at 6229 Glenns Road in Gloucester closed. Working with an agent like yourself makes any transaction that much more enjoyable. I appreciate your dedication to getting the job done, and hope we get a chance to work together again soon.
We wanted you all to know how much we enjoyed working with Karen Burch. We had a great experience in the sale of our home. This was not our 1st experience with a real estate company here in the county, but our most enjoyable. Karen really went above and beyond the call of "agent" duty. We had a 90 day contract and she made all opportunities that were available through the market for quick and easy sale. Closing at the 3 day mark of the 90 made the experience everything we expected. Thanks to Karen and all she did, an outstanding job. We were blessed to have her on our side, and so are you!
- We couldn't have had a more wonderful experience. Frank & Nancy were incredible. Thanks for everything.
- Mike, Jeremy and I wanted to take the time to thank you for everything you did to make purchasing our first home as easy as possible. When we contacted you about the other house and you actually took the time to tell us what to do, and then continued to help us, it meant a great deal to us. You went beyond what anyone else would have, and thank you for that. We wanted you to know that we intended to recommend you to anyone else that mentions purchasing property in this area. Once again, thank you for everything you did to help us.
- Let me start by saying what a great company you have! Your agents were all helpful and went beyond their jobs to see that my husband and I were settled in a home within months of looking. Thank you for all of you help!
- Our agent stayed right on top of all details and really understood the market. We had worked with 6 different agents over 2 years and never secured a contract - within 1 month we met our agent, Debbie Martin, for the first time and closed on the home we wanted. Very impressive.
- We'd like to thank Va. Country for making our home buying experience very easy. Cathleen Bogue was friendly, courteous and helpful. We had no problems or set backs the whole process went smoothly. I'd recommend you to others who need to buy or sell real estate.
- Ms. Kimberly Hockaday has made me very happy with the sell of two homes in less than 6 months! She is the best real estate sales person I have met in my lifetime.
- Norman and Debbie have both gone beyond the call of duty listing and selling the Constanzo Tree Farm tracts.
- Kimberly was and is patient and knowledgeable as was Ted and Charlie. They made our experience with the building of our home an enjoyable one. Many thanks to all involved.
- We are absolutely 100% pleased with our service at VA Country. We are extremely appreciative of Jonathan Peebles. We want to thank you Jonathan! For taking your weekends and spending them with us and finding us a great home in a nice neighborhood in such a short time.
- I want to let you know that Debbie Martin was awesome. She helped me through an extremely difficult time. Her abilities as a realtor are extraordinary - making this transaction a really good experience.
- To Karen - Just a note to thank you for the very professional manner in which you handled the sale of the 7565 Dunston Drive property. Your advice was invaluable and I was very pleased with the service I received.
- To Whom It May Concern, I was treated with respect and kindness. Mr. Wingfield and his assistant were knowledgeable and made me feel at ease and safe. My husband recently passed away so this was an emotional experience. I praise Mr. Wingfield and your agency.
- We wanted to take a moment to let you know how wonderfully happy we have been with Debbie Martin throughout our entire real estate transaction. The service may husband & I received from Debbie was far and away superior. Her honesty, forthrightness, in-depth knowledge of the local market, continual communication, and unwavering good spirit afforded us peace and mind despite the uncomfortable situation surrounding this house. Please give Debbie our warmest regards and to you - congratulations on having her as part of your team!
- We enjoyed working with Lori. She gave us great advice and was very professional. We were quite fortunate to have sold as quickly as we did. Our experience with Virginia Country was a wonderful one and we thank Lori.
- My experience with Virginia Country was truly great. Mike and Heather made my selling process an easy transition and their professionalism was outstanding.
- Just a little card to tell you how much we really appreciate all Amy's hard work. We REALLY love our home, it's really coming together. Thank you for our house warming gift, it was a huge help and we really appreciate it. Not only have we gained an awesome agent but we've gained a good friend.